Safety Consultant is to enable employer to protect employees and workers through practical applications. Safety Consultant should provide clients with insight and professional advice that is required to meet the demands of today’s ever-changing health and safety regulatory environment.
Benefits to Hiring a Safety Consultant
* Reduce overhead costs
* 100 percent business expense (deductible)
* Service available either as needed or specified by contract
* Training available for employees when required
* OSHA intervention service available by someone who has experience dealing with the agency,
can negotiate on your behalf, and can save you some serious expense, should you be fined
* Pre-OSHA inspection service and recommendations to correct potential problems at your site
* Up to date on safety regulations
* Available to check current safety manual and upgrade as required or write a new safety manual
specific to your company and industry
* Can set up and check OSHA-required paperwork for construction subs on the job site
Safety consultants are hired by companies, government agencies and consulting firms to help businesses address safety concerns that could potentially affect employees, customers and the general public. They work in a variety of settings, from mines to factories to construction sites.
Safety consultants should look for biological, chemical, physical or radiological hazards in the workplace. They also look for sources of potential injury to those at or near the location.
Additionally, they make sure that businesses put safety equipment in place and maintain it once it is set up.
If an accident occurs, safety consultants will investigate the situation to look for safety violations.They also will determine how to correct safety problems.
In addition to finding and solving problems, safety consultants predict problems by calculating risks and examining data from safety records, as well as industry data.
Our company is a Industrial Hygienist which is providedSafety Consulting Firm.